Business cards have been a business staple for decades. Web sites such as LinkedIn have made some young professionals believe that they may not need printed business cards – but that couldn’t be further from the truth. In today’s digital age, it is even more important to stand out among your peers – and that means doing more than just setting up a LinkedIn page. When it comes to boosting your business, print marketing is still an extremely important tool. A great card is sturdy, informative and makes it easy for the recipient to interact with you. Most importantly, a business card should be memorable. Here are some tips to help you make the most of your print marketing through business cards from the marketing experts at Southern California Graphics, a Los Angeles-based commercial printing company:
- Create Instant Impact: Your name and company name should jump out at the reader and be very legible. You should choose a clear, bold font and place your name and logo in a position that will create a maximum impact.
- Make it Clear: Make sure your card does its main job: telling people who you are and what you do. Ensure that the business card helps the reader understand your role and business. Don’t just have your name and title. A simple, descriptive tagline can really help.
- Add in Extras: Modern business cards can tie in to new technology, merging the print and digital marketing worlds. Use the backside of the card to include info on how they can find you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. You can even include QR codes to merge your mobile marketing efforts and give users direct access to your business online.
- Think Outside the Plain White Card: Experiment with fun prints, textured cards or unique backgrounds. There really are no limits – and no rules. If you are in a creative industry, it’s fun to offer up a card that really reflects your personality.
- Don’t be Square: Who says that business cards have to be a simple rectangle? Modern commercial printing techniques mean you can create a card in virtually any shape. This is a great way to stand out from the sea of squares.
- Photo appeal: Photo business cards are becoming a popular choice – because new high definition printing technology means you photos look realistic and very high in quality. The result is a visually appealing business card that will really impress.
- Find a Great Printer: Those major online business card printers may offer great deals – but these mass-produced business cards often lack true quality. A smaller commercial printing company offers one-on-one service and a more personal touch. That means they’ll work with you to help you create the perfect business card that is high-quality and will reflect your personal style.
If you are looking for Los Angeles printing services to create business cards that will truly make an impact and improve your personal branding and marketing, contact commercial printing company Southern California Graphics. For more than 40 years, Southern California Graphics has provided the print marketing Los Angeles’ clients rely on to get them results. Southern California Graphics does much more than just create custom business cards. We offer variable data marketing, Los Angeles brochure printing, Los Angeles folder printing, Los Angeles digital printing, Los Angeles print marketing and Los Angeles printing services for a wide variety of businesses in many industries. To learn more about the commercial printing Los Angeles business owners rely on to help improvement their advertising return on investment, check out Southern California Graphic’s website for more information.